Tuesday 6 August 2013

Finishing Touches

OH YES PLEASE. Let me start by saying that cake is bad for you, it is bad for your teeth, it is bad for your figure and it is not great for your state of mind either (sugar slump etc) but this Friday we are throwing all that to the wind and are having a Tea and cake off, for the final viewing of my 'Plath' work (up North)








So please drift on down between 1pm and three for a kooky day and offbeat charm of this anything-goes gathering.


Saying that I will not be commited to just one look, hell no, when I can wear them all at once, we're talking match your jelly bean to your outfit. Result! Or is that just me?

"A Hospital Of Dolls" exhibition.......... Friday 9th August......1pm til 3pm

Arteology, west end buildings, 113 albert rd, Colne, BB8 OBT

C IS FOR CAKE!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment