Wednesday 15 May 2013

WALL CHANGE!

Hello yes we've had good news on the venue front, Vic Allen from the Dean Clough gallery heard my sad news (Sylvia won't be exhibited in Heptonstall church) and has found me a slot in the gallery HURRAH!

Me...laughing my head off at that Vicar!

My new works will go on display this July and that's great news as I have just one more to do but believe me it will be a big bugger so no dout it'll take me from now till then, well, to get it dry and all.

So I probably should be concentrating on my new small canvas for the Chelsea Arts Club annual charity do which has to be sent no later than Saturday (it is so close to be finished), but I've a new frock to wear  (before going camping this Saturday) for the super new coffee shop/Wine bar The Green Chimney, Colne, it will be the biggest brightest Artist hang out this coming Friday as I'm the birthday girl and that's the hot spot for the celebrations, come along if you know me, more the merrier and merry we shall be!

Sneek Peek....a detail from a new piece of work for the new show.















No comments:

Post a Comment