Tuesday 26 November 2013

The Whole Event


Do's do's and more do's, that's what we've all got coming up ahead but first of all don't miss our Winter Wonderland open studios, a week on Friday 6th Dec


As usual peeps will be dressed daft and there will be lots of wine, mince pies and all sorts of Xmas gifts for you to buy, including my very own "Front Room Frogs" made by my own hand, hand stitched in my kitchen, they would like a good spot on your sofa but also like to go camping.

Now, I've been out and about lately e.g we had our works do early, below, oh dear? Neeta changed into Rudolf?



But also, you just can't leave the house these days without getting papped, below at a vintage fair a week ago


Although I think it was little cousin Ruby Doo that attracted all the attention, oh and of course Montee in his flying jacket.

So on with the painting (I hope to finish my last one this year this week) and then on with my Xmas hat for our Christmas bauble do at the club, I'm going to go with the Sun Bingo girl look!

More news soon!   X

2 comments:

  1. Sukithelifemodel has just pointed out the Winter Wonderland to me. At Christmas she likes mulled wine almost as much as champagne so we do hope to be able to come and visit your open studio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your post thanks for sharing about event

    ReplyDelete